Welcome to another special post 👋 .In this article, we will explain what is Solana to FTM bridge and How to bridge fantom to solana very easily in few steps. If, you really want to know then read this post till end.
Lets start……..If you like the methods of bridging than please give this post 5 ⭐ stars from top right corner. Thanks
Solana to FTM bridge Requirement
Straight to the point, If you want to transfer your money, assets, holdings from Solana to Fantom Opera, then you need to perform 2 transfers from two different bridging protocols such as:
- PORTOL by Wormhole : This advanced bridging protocol will help you to move you Solana (SOL) to Ethereum (ETH). Portal offers unlimited transactions for those coins which are wrapped by wormhole and provide bridging services to only those crypto coins.
- Synapse Protocol : This bridging protocol helps in reaching assets, money, holdings to their final destination by converting ETH to FTM.
How to Bridge Solana to FTM
Their are very simple steps to follow if you want bridge Solana to FTM like other cryptocurrencies like ETH or USDC. Two different cross-chain bridging decentralized applications are required as mentioned above where one will move Solana to virtual machine of ETH (Ethereum) and second will move Ethereum to ecosystem of SOL network.
To do this users are required to go through a process made up of few steps, which are:
Steps on Portal Token Bridge ( SOL to ETH)
- Firstly, You need to have an Metamask wallet or any other ETH wallet to receive transaction.
- Secondly, On PORTOL bridge, Choose the token you want to transfer from Solana to Fantom.
- Thirdly, For destination chain choose Ethereum(ETH).
- Fourth, Verify (Double check) and approve the transaction .
Now wait for sometime to receive tokens in Ethereum wallet which was connected in starting.
Steps on Synapse Protocol (ETH to FTM)
Once you receive assets in Ethereum wallet after performing transactions on PORTOL, only then you finally move you assets from SOL to FTM ecosystem using Synapse Protocol by converting ETH into SOL.
- Select Ethereum and fill in desired amount of token/ assets you want to Bridge to Fantom.
- After Selecting value of asset, Click on BRIDGE button.
- Boom, you successfully bridged your token from Solana (SOL) to Fantom (FTM).
Fees for Solana to FTM bridge
Fees of all types of transactions on Solana Network is very cheap and they are under 1c. But when you want to move from SOL to FTM, at that time various decentralized apps are used and some of them could be expensive while transacting using ETH network.
Apart from that, When you want to move you assets from ETH to SOL than you have to pay high gas fees and that is usually very high and it could be from $100 to $150 per transaction.
So, moving large amount of token, assets from Solana to FTM could be very expensive.
Current price of SOL vs FTM
Another method on How to bridge from Solana to Fantom?
👇👇👇👇In this method Allbridge.io is used to move Solana to Fantom.👇👇👇👇👇
So in above article, we discussed about Solana to Fantom bridge that how user can move assets from Solana Network ecosystem to Fantom ecosystem. We also mentioned step by step guide for bridging using dapps. Bridging fees was also discussed for SOL to FTM movement.