Welcome to another review post on moneyjacks.com. Here in this post, we will provide a complete Tiger Brokers Australia review 2022, and we will also discuss about Tiger Brokers fees, is Tiger Brokers safe and legit and how to start your investing and trading journey with Tigers Brokers.
Hope you are exited to know more about Tiger Brokers, also please give us 5 ⭐ stars from top right corner. If you feel this post is helpful for you and this post has provided a detailed analysis on Tiger Brokers.
Lets get started…..💡
What is Tiger Brokers Australia
Tiger brokers is one of the leading share trading brokers in Australia who started offering their services to Aussie investors in 2022. Currently in Australia, Tiger Brokers (AU) Pty Limited is an ASIC ( Australian Securities and Investments Commission) regulated financial service provider. Tiger Brokers was launched in 2014 by UP-FinTech Holdings Limited as a subsidiary company which is also listed on NASDAQ (NASDAQ: TIGR) and have their offices around the world for instance Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, USA and Hong Kong.
As a new player in the Australian market, Tiger Brokers was awarded as Best Casual ASX Trader 2022 by Mozo.
Currently Tiger Brokers claims that they have 9 million registered users worldwide. In Australia, the company offers desktop and mobile app trading platforms which are easy to use and make life of traders and investors easy in relation to investing or trading. New users can sign up quickly and start their investing journey in a few minutes.
Tiger Brokers features
- Best feature of Tiger Broker is they mostly come up with signup bonuses for new users, like a joining bonus which could be commission-free trades, free in depth market data, and stock vouchers to spend. This feature encourage new users to kick start their investing career.
- Tiger Broker has its own proprietary trading platforms such as mobile app and desktop trading platform. these both are fully loaded with different features such as quick currently convertors, trading tools and indicators.
- Tiger Brokers offers seamless access to global markets: US, ASX & HK stocks and ETFs, US options. Especially you can hedge your risk with US options and explore Asian Market (HK stocks) with a low brokerage.
- Tiger Brokers mobile and desktop platforms offers 2-factor authentication which increase the leave of security and provide fully secure trading and investing experience.
- Tiger brokers also offers a demo account with US $100,000 to help new users to practice their trading strategies and to help new users to test platform features without putting their own capital into risk.
- Tiger Brokers also have their online community of millions of traders and investors where people share their thoughts and knowledge to help others.
Tiger Brokers brokerage/ fees
Currently new users will enjoy 90 days of 0 brokerage on ASX and US stocks trading once they open their accounts. Please find the regular fees below:
ASX Stocks & ETFs
|Commission||0.025% × Trade Value|
Min. AUD 2.5 / Order
|Platform Fee||AUD 3.99 / Order|
|Settlement Fee||0.03% of trade value|
U.S. Stocks & ETFs
|Commission||USD 0.0049 / Share|
Min. USD 0.99 / Order
Max. 0.5% × Trade Value
|Platform Fee||USD 0.005 / Share|
Min. USD 1 / Order
Max. 0.5% × Trade Value
Hong Kong Stocks & ETFs
|Commission||0.03% × Trade Value|
Min. HKD 7 / Order
|Platform Fee||0.03% × Trade Value|
Min. HKD 8 / Order
Tradable markets and assets on tiger brokers
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE): ETFs, options, and shares
- Nasdaq Stock Market (NASDAQ): ETFs, options, and shares
- American Stock Exchange (AMEX): ETFs, options, and shares
- Australian Securities Exchange (ASX): ETFs and shares
- Hong Kong Exchange (HKEX): ETFs and shares
- US Pink Sheet (over-the-counter) exchange: Shares
How do I sign up on Tiger Brokers ?
If you’d like to sign up for a Tiger Brokers account, click the “Open Account” link here and then complete the following steps:
- Choose whether you’d like to register with your email address or phone number, then enter the relevant information.
- Select your nationality, country of birth, country of residence and tax residency.
- Provide your name, date of birth, address, gender and contact details.
- Upload proof of ID, such as your driver’s licence or passport, and proof of your residential address.
The account will be opened within 3 hours of the account opening application being submitted. However, more time may be required for certain cases.
Funding Tiger Broker account
Funding Tiger Brokers account is very easy, it can be done through POLI, PAY ID and Bank transfer using AUD, USD and HKD. One of the best thing about funding Tiger Broker account is that there is no minimum deposit on funding your account. Funds are deposited into account instantly and can be converted as per the required currency for trading.
Overall, there is no charge on deposit and no minimum limit of deposit makes Tiger Brokers unique in itself. Sometimes banks charge fees for transferring funds so Tiger Brokers is not responsible for that fees.
Is Tiger Brokers safe?
Yes, because Tiger Brokers is trading, performing and regulated under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. Tiger Brokers also holds an Australian business number (ABN 12 007 268 386) under the name of Tiger Brokers (AU) Pty Limited, they also holds Australian Financial Services Licence (300767).
Tiger Brokers contacts information
|Client Service||Media Enquiry||Business Partnerships||Suggestions and Complaints|
|Weekdays 09:00am – 05:00pm Sydney Time|
Phone: 02 9169 6999
Email: [email protected]
For what Tiger Broker is good
|Tiger Brokers Australia Features|
|✔️ Easy sign-up Process|
|✔️ Support US options trading|
|✔️ Zero minimum Deposit|
|✔️ Easy to use app and desktop trading platform|
|✔️ Best sign-up bonus|
|✔️ Less brokerage fees|
|✔️Real time data|
|✔️Top class trading tools|
Tigers Brokers Australia- FAQ
Is Tiger Brokers available in Australia?
Yes, Tiger Brokers is available in Australia since March 2022. In Australia, Tiger Brokers provides their complete services such as trading ASX, US and Hong Kong stocks, US Options and ETFs at competitive brokerage fees.
Can Tiger Brokers be trusted?
Yes, Tiger Brokers can be trusted in Australia because they are regulated under ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission)
Why is Tiger Brokers so cheap?
Tiger Brokers are so cheap because their main vision is to provide all Australian with a chances and options of investing and trading.
Can I buy Bitcoin on Tiger Brokers?
Currently, the range of trading products offered by Tiger Brokers Australia does not include Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. However, Tiger Brokers has announced that they plan to launch crypto trading services soon in the future.
Does Tiger Brokers get dividends?
Dividends are automatically paid to your Tiger account, if you hold the stock before the ex-dividend date, you will automatically receive the dividend.
Overall, the whole article was dedicated towards Tiger Brokers Australia. Main vision of this article is to provide you with a complete guide about Tiger Brokers history, features, fees, is it safe, is it legit and How to sign up on Tiger brokers. We hope you liked this article and here is your reward for being on this page : Sign up on Tiger brokers now, and enjoy 90 days of 0 brokerage US and ASX trades with free in depth market data and also get $50 stock voucher.